Sep 11, 2008

Trail-a-bike meet trail!

Aran was excited to take his new ride out on the dirt. We decided to take a family spin in the woods behind the cabin. Aran & I made the maiden voyage and Amy pulled Giana in the bike trailer. We headed out not knowing what to expect. We packed a lunch "just in case". Well we managed to ride a good 6+miles and had a great time.

We did stop for lunch. Aran enjoyed his plain cheese sandwich...

...and Giana loved her PB&J...

Giana decided pants were not necessary in her trailer.

Maybe next time we'll ride down this hill...


Maybe...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean you "FIXED" the pictures? Got the email, I mean. I can't believe Aran did 6 miles on that trail. What a trooper. Giana is growing like a weed. I had already checked out your photos on your albums page. I'm glad you're doing better. Miss you, primo!