Sep 1, 2008

Aran's 4th Birthday!

Aran turned 4 on 08-31-08. I was lucky enough to score a slightly used Adams Trail-a-bike on Craig's List for his birthday. I was hoping he would a) be big enough to ride it and b) like it. We were having a big birthday party for him in the afternoon but I thought it would be a good idea to give him this present early so that he wouldn't have to try it out in front of everybody - just in case it didn't go well...

Well, it was a big hit with the boy.......and his dad too!

He can barely reach the pedals with the seat all the way down and I still need to adjust the handlebars a bit for him but it was a smashing success for a "first ride". This says it all...


He had a great day. He enjoyed his swim birthday party and is still trying to play with everything he received. Amy & I were pleased that we just pulled the whole thing off and are ready for some rest. It all just seemed like a big whirlwind. Amy knocked herself out on his birthday cake. Aran is all about Spiderman right now.




The things you do for your kids... It's all worth it to get smiles like these.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're about the only person related to me that would know about that bike attachment thingy. Aran looks like he loves it! Now, what are you going to do when Giana gets jealous? Uh-oh, time for mommy to get one! The cake was darling and so is Aran. Glad you had a great time. Miss you, primo!